WP Rentals is a WordPress booking platform which allows you to publish & offer properties for daily rent. You can allow users to signup and publish their own listings, while you are making a commission for each submission or for each confirmed booking.
Each property supports: a default price per night, a different price per night for bookings over 7 days, a different price per night for bookings over 30 days, a different price per night for weekend days, minimum booking days, price for extra guest, cleaning and city fee (with option to calculate these by night, by guest or by guest and night), security deposit, taxes value, early bird discount.
The theme also supports custom price for custom periods, the option to calculate booking fee by the number of guests and price per guest, and set changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out changeover days).
For each property the owner can add his own extra booking elements and set a price by night, by guest, as a single fee or by night and guest.
You can sync your bookings via Icalendar feed from another platform that supports iCal and export your property iCal feed to other websites compatible with this system.You can set to import as many Ical feeds as you wish.
Admin can accept payments via Paypal, Stripe or Wire Transfer for publishing new properties and/or a service fee for each confirmed booking. Admin can set a Deposit value and a Service Fee value (these can be either in % or as fixed value amount, which deducts from total booking value).
The theme comes with a private internal message system monitored by admin that handles all messages between registered users. Contact information on owner profile page is available only to users who have a confirmed booking.
Demo User Access Information
Username = user
Password = 1234
Latest Version – 1.20.4
– Show login modal in booking form if you are not logged in and try to send a booking request or a private message to owner
– Save booking check-in, check-out & guest selections made on booking form on property page before LOGIN IN / REGISTER for after user registers.
– Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc)
– YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing
– Splash Page with image, image slider or video
– Print option for VIEW DETAILS (invoice)
– Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin – theme options – general settings – appearance
– Redirect to property page when registering/login from property page on mobile
– Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options – maps – pin management. Show price in full or in short version
– Mega Menu option
– Show number of unread messages in user dashboard – Inbox
– Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
– Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
– Allow html in email template management (img, br, em and strong elements are supported)
and many more
Easy to Get Started
Do you like the demos available? Import any demo with a few clicks and start editing it right away.
Fully Responsive & Retina ready
The theme is ready for all phones and tablets. Offer a smooth user experience on all platforms.
WPBakery Page Builder Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons are included
WPBakery Page Builder gives you the tools to create a page with drag and drop, without any advanced WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons adds to default WPBakery Page Builder a multitude of extra shortcodes for design variety options. Revolution Slider allows you to create modern slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
Powerful Theme Admin
Easily manage theme options or content from admin area. Over 200 neatly organised settings are available to build a powerful real estate website.
Flexible Booking Options for All Users
Let users register, submit places to rent and manage their reservations or bookings from their own account.
Submission Options only for Selected Users
If you wish, you can specify in theme options which users can submit properties on your site.
Now you can use deposit field to take from user submitting the request a part (or full payment) of the booking total payment in order to confirm booking. If you take only a part to confirm booking, the other part (remaining payment) can be paid before booking starts (but making full payment via the site is optional). For who will wish to take full payment AND send then payment to owner, we allow that to work via PayPal AND the Payment Management add-on (a separate add-on that works through rentalsclub.org – http://www.rentalsclub.org/. More here – http://www.rentalsclub.org/how-payments-management-extension-works/
Service Fee / Admin Booking Fee
As site admin you can set a service fee (admin booking fee) that can be a fixed amount or a % of total invoice. The fee that goes to the site administrator is deducted from owner earnings, but it is paid by the user submitting the request as part of the deposit (which, once set, will be mandatory in order for booking to be confirmed)
Booking Price Options
For each property you can set: default price per night, price per night if user books more than 7 days, price per night if user books more than 30 days, price per weekend night (you select what is weekend night from theme options), minimum booking days, cleaning and city fee, price for extra guest, global changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out days), early bird discount, security deposit, extra expenses etc.
Early Bird Discount
You can set discount in % and the minim number of days in advance for discount to apply. The % discount applies to price per night.
You can select Cleaning Fee fixed value and the calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest.
You can select City Fee as fixed value or %, and the calculation per night, per guest or per night and guest.
Minimum Days of Booking
The minimum number of booking days applies for any booking request. You can override this value from Price Adjustments and set custom minimum days for a custom period. Custom periods are manually set from a calendar (one custom period at a time).
Taxes Value in %
In each property – you can set the tax value (in %) to help owner calculate automatically the taxes he owns based on booking invoice value. This info shows in owner dashboard only and owner is responsible for paying his taxes.
Extra price per guest or pay by the number of guests
In each property you can choose to enable the option to allow extra guests (above the default guest number value) and set the price for extra guest. The theme doesn’t limit the number of extra guests allowed.
You can also allow paying only by guest number (instead of price per night).
Add extra options in booking form – single fee, by night, by guest or by guest and night
In each property the owner can add extra booking options – and set price as fixed fee, by night, by guest or by night and guest. These extra options can be edited / deleted at any time without affecting previous booking requests.
Custom Price for Custom Periods
In each property – price settings you have a calendar to manage custom price for custom periods (you select each first day and last day when you wish the custom rates). For each custom period you can set: custom price per night, custom price per night for 7n+ and for 30n+, custom price for weekend night, minimum days for booking, and changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out days).
Manage Turn Over days
Allow only bookings starting with the check in on a specific day of the week OR allow only bookings with the check in/check out on a specific day of the week.
As admin you can confirm which are considered week-end nights: Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Saturday and Sunday, OR Friday and Saturday.
Instant Booking or Owner Approval
If instant booking is selected, then booking requests will be confirmed without owner approval (but after admin fee is paid, if that is set by site admin). If owner doesn’t wish to enable Instant Booking, all booking requests will have to be manually reviewed by him (he can reject or approve each request).
Ical Feed Sync
The theme supports Ical feed export and import, which means you can sync your property availability calendar with other platforms that support ical feed. You can add different feeds from different platforms.
Multi Currency Widget
As admin you set one default currency for entire site price and for payments. Extra, admin can enable a multi-currency widget (can be used in footer, header or sidebar widget area). This widget transforms default currency to other currencies (but it is used for information purposes only). The currency widget can sync with YAHOO API to reflect currency conversion value based on real time rates.
Header & Menu Options
You can choose between 2 different menu design styles. As header you can select Google Maps, Properties Slider, Revolution Slider, Image or none. You can also enable transparent header for all or specific pages.
Offer your clients the possibility to search for properties on Google Maps and they can easily find results nearby their location (with geolocation) or in other areas. Each property can have its own custom image pin on the map, so it’s easy for the users to spot the type of real estate listing they’re looking for.
You can change the theme colors are wish, from header to footer elements, directly from theme options.
The theme comes with a few predefined sidebars, but you can also create your own sidebars and populate them with the theme real estate dedicated widgets or other widgets, from admin options.
The theme can be translated to any language.
The theme is WPML ready, which means you can create a multi-language website if you wish to use this plugin.
3rd Party Services
WP Rentals is compatible with RentalsClub add-ons – SMS notifications & Phone verification or Payments Management. These are 3rd party modules. Read more here – https://www.rentalsclub.org/ .
Detailed Feature List:
- Based on Bootstrap 3 framework
- Fully responsive
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Modern, clean and intuitive design
- Retina ready
- Documentation included
- Easy to customize
- Cross-browser compatible
- Valid HTML5 markup
- Unique CSS3 animations
- Includes Revolution Slider, WPBakery Page Builderand Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder plugins. Plugin updates are offered through theme updates.
- Translate the theme to any language through poedit
General theme features
- Advanced properties filter
- Advanced Google Maps integration with ajax search and custom image or price pins management.
- Auto-fill check/checkout/guest on property page based on advanced search selections and show directly the total cost in booking form
- Listing Booking Form supports the following: when sending a booking request see a notification that login is mandatory with login modal box to login/register, save booking check-in, check-out and guest values selected before login for easy booking.
- Listing Booking form – min number of guests check (based on no of guests set in property)
- Listing Booking form – guests selection is mandatory
- Custom property photo lightbox gallery
- NEW: Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc)
- NEW: YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing directly in listing page
Admin Options for Google Maps
- Google Map color customization with snazzymaps.com
- Change map pin for each category you add. Retina Pin support included
- Google Places Autocomplete search for City, Area and Country
- Enable or disable the option to use on demand pins when moving the map, in Properties list half map and Advanced search results half map pages
- Search option: use auto-complete for City, Area, Country saved in theme database OR use Google Places auto-complete
- NEW: Set max number of properties pins to show in map (for speed management).
- Add your own custom pins for your listings categories and types
- NEW: Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options – maps – pin management. Show price in full or in short version
- Enable the option to load the map over https (if you choose to add SSL)
Admin Options for theme appearance
- Create your own pages with WPBakery Page Builder / Ultimaye addons included plugin shortcodes and with the theme available shortcodes
- NEW: Splash Page with image, image slider or video
- Mega Menu
- Choose between 5 types of media headers and “transparent menu” option: image header with parallax on/off, video header, google maps header, revolution slider header, properties slider header with 2 design types or no header
- NEW: Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- NEW: Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity
- Set your own Custom colors
- Image slider for properties units in lists with yes/no display control in theme options
- NEW: Show on/off option for the menu in user dashboard.
- Manage global header for owner profiles in theme options
- Yahoo multi-currency API in theme options. Applies for multi-currency widget, which admin can manage/add to any widget area
- 2 header types with different logo alignment position
- Header menu custom color management
- General design options for header (header height, sticky header height, border size, border color)
- Option to set footer 100% wide
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design for Property Unit
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for Property Page layout
- Type 1 or Type 2 as design options for search over header
- Option to show Properties List half map with list properties style or grid properties style
- Price and currency customization
- Multi currency switcher
- Read from file for multiple pins setup for fast browsing
- Change font (with subset) from theme options
- Custom theme slider for properties managed by admin
- Managed / add unlimited custom details to a property. Custom fields supported are text, date, dropdown or date fields type. They show under Property Details, next to theme default fields
- Assign owners to a property as admin
- Unlimited property categories and types
- Possibility to customize your city or area page with your own content
- Add a custom header header image for Cities and Areas if using the standard taxonomy page
Admin Options for property submission management and bookings management
- Enable or disable Login with Facebook, Yahoo and Google
- Enable or disable the option for user registration to be with type password in form or with username and email
- Enable / disable front-end property submission. Registration is mandatory to send booking requests / private messages.
- Recaptha ON/OFF for register form
- Enable or disable the option to separate registration for users who want to book and users who want to add properties for rent with yes/no control in theme options
- Admin can allow only specific registered subscribers to have submit options in user dashboard – which allows the theme to be used by 1 single owner too
- Add Property Status for properties with labels names managed by admin (ex: Add “Verified” status)
- Admin can select which are weekend days from admin – general settings (Saturday & Sunday OR Friday & Saturday OR Friday & Saturday & Sunday) http://help.wprentals.org/2015/12/07/how-to-choose-different-prices-for-different-dates/
- NEW: Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin – theme options – general settings – appearance
- The theme allows admin to take DEPOSIT and/or SERVICE fee (these can also be 0). Service fee the site administrator fee.
- Deposit can be taken in % (from 0 to 100) or as fixed value. Money go to Admin account (PayPal, stripe or the wire transfer)
- Option to Include expenses (city and cleaning fee) when calculating admin booking fee
- Paypal and Stripe integration. WIre Transfer support exists well.
- Membership system with control for each package with recurring option for property submission
- Or Pay per Listing option with extra fee to make listing featured for property submission
- Email Management in theme options http://help.wprentals.org/2016/06/04/email-management-in-theme-options/ which html support for img, br, em & strong elements
Admin Options for joining Rentals Club (3rd party)
- NEW: Connect the theme to RentalsClub Addon (3rd party service – Payment Management). Payment management works with PayPal adaptive payments. If enabled, you can send payment to owner (refund user who rents the security deposit)..
- NEW: Option in My Profile for Paypal URL (will be used if you choose the Payment Management ADDON available only in RentalsClub – 3rd party service).
Users / Owners options for listings submission & bookings management
- Front-end property submit form
- Front-end property edit form
- Add property to favorites list and manage remove/access them from My Favorites page in user dashboard
- Option to Disable or Enable published listing in user dashboard – My Properties List
- Submission form includes price per night with before and after price label.
- Owner can set a discount price for longer periods by adding a custom price per day for 7d+ reservations or for 30d+ reservations
- Owner can set custom price per day or period by selecting specific dates from the calendar available in Price Settings
- Add City fee / Cleaning fee by guest OR by night OR by night and guest
- City fee can also be set as %.
- Property submission form includes minim days of booking
- Property submission form includes custom price for weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Friday and Saturday OR Saturday and Sunday)
- Property submission form includes price for each extra guest
- Property submission form includes check option to allow more guests than number of guests added in property and ask a fee for each extra guest
- Property submission form includes check option to pay by the number of guests (and disregard property price or custom price)
- Property submission includes option to force bookings to start check in on a specific day OR option to have check-in and check-out on a specific day
- Instant Booking check option for each property
- NEW: Allow each owner to add / edit / delete extra expenses for each booking: by guest, by night or by night and by guest. These show in booking form when submitting a booking request.
- Property submission supports Early Bird discount (in %) and the MINIM number of days before discount applies.
- Property submission supports Security deposit value (this will be refundable only via Payment Management ADDON – from Rentals Club).
- NEW: Allow owner to set the taxes value in submit form (in %). Taxes are considered included in the daily price. They show in Invoice Details for owner only
- NEW: Allow owner to set the taxes value in submit form (in %). Taxes are considered included in the daily price. They show in Invoice Details for owner only
- NEW: An email alert sent to user that remaining payment for booking is required (cron – 3 days before booking starts, or can be sent manually when owner sends the notification – ( max 3 reminders can be sent manually). Email text is managed from Email Management by admin
- Add images for each property and re-order images in submit form with drag and drop http://help.wprentals.org/2015/10/28/add-new-property/
- ICALENDAR multiple feed Import to sync availability calendar with other platforms that support ICAL feed. You can also do Icalendar single feed Export to other platforms
- Owner has full control over pin position on the map which can be set by click, or using the PIN ADDRESS TO MAP button
- Block certain periods in property calendar
- The option to cancel a booked reservation by property owner
- User Dashboard – All in one calendar page for a global view of properties and booked dates, to set custom price, mark dates as booked
- Search My Properties in My Properties, My Bookings, My Reservations pages from user dashboard
- Invoices are generated by the theme when booking requests are sent/approved and can be seen in detail in My Bookings (for owner) or My Reservations (for renter)
- Detailed invoices display in user dashboard. Print option is available
- Internal messaging system between registered users
- Save and Delete Favorite listings as registered user
- Reservations & Bookings control system in user dashboard – My Bookings and My Reservations
- Add a review by renter for each booked listing from User Dashboard, after booking has ended
- WPML Multi-language support for multilanguage sites
- WEGLOT Multi-language support for multilanguage sites
- New: Launch of RentalsClub Extensions for Wp Rentals (3rd party software). Extension: SMS Notifications via Twilio and Payments Management. Check http://www.rentalsclub.org/ for more info
- And many more…
Important: Please be sure you check out the demos and you ask all the questions you wish to know about the theme before purchase (you can use the comment board for all presale questions). Purchases done by mistake or for features that don’t exist cannot be refunded.
Theme Documentation Help Url – http://help.wprentals.org/
Private Client Support System: http://support.wpestate.org/
Support hours: 9AM-5PM, GMT (Europe timezone), from Monday till Friday.
WP Rentals 188.8.131.52 – February 16- March 26
Facebook API UPDATE - mandatory for Facebook Login to work - help https://help.wprentals.org/article/wprentals-1-20-5-4/
WP Rentals 184.108.40.206 – February 16- March 1
Yelp API Update - mandatory for Yelp to work
WP Rentals 220.127.116.11 – February 16
WP Rentals 1.20.5 – December 22
UPDATE: PayPal Recurring for membership has been switched to REST API. All live transactions will require SSL to be added to your domain. NEW: Verify owner (owner can add his ID from MY PROFILE) and admin can mark the owner as verified from admin manually NEW: Reviews pagination on property page NEW: ADD REVIEW option includes stars for Accuracy, Communication, Cleanliness, Location, Checkin, Value NEW: Added total stars on property unit (type 1 and type 2) FIX: Don't show YELP accordion if not enabled UPDATE: Yahoo Multi Currency API for multi-currency widget UPDATE: Revolution Slider Plugin 18.104.22.168 , Visual Composer 5.4.5 and Ultimate add-on 3.16.20
WP Rentals 1.20.4 – October 19
NEW: show login modal in booking form if you are not logged in and try to send a booking request or a private message to owner NEW: save booking check-in, check-out & guest selections made on booking form on property page before LOGIN IN / REGISTER for after user registers. NEW: Google Places show on single Listing map (to see nearby restaurants, hospitals etc) NEW: Splash Page with image, image slider or video NEW: YELP API integration to show points of interest around the listing NEW: Video header option for single page header option: manage height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity NEW: Header Image options: height control, full screen control, overlay color and opacity NEW: Print option for VIEW DETAILS (invoice) NEW: Show number of unread messages in user dashboard - Inbox NEW: Price Pin for properties managed from Theme Options - maps - pin management. Show price in full or in short version NEW: allow html in email template management (img, br, em and strong elements are supported) NEW: Mega Menu option NEW: Manage the no of months for calendar and no of guests in dropdown from admin - theme options - general settings - appearance NEW: Open infobox on half map automatically when hovering over the property in listing NEW: Redirect to property page when registering/login from property page on mobile NEW: Option to close user menu on mobile NEW: Show IDs in all lists to be easier to manage widgets/shortcodes that work with IDs UPDATE: Show subscription/membership payment buttons only if a package is selected from dropdown UPDATE: Price for 7d+ is for minim 7 days of booking and price 30d+ is for minim 30 days of booking UPDATE: Booking position is first on responsive with property type 1 design - http://demo1.wprentals.org/properties/apartment-in-jersey-city/ UPDATE: Show renter name and property link/title in admin - edit invoice FIX: Reject / delete booking sync with calendar availability when deposit and service fee are 0 FIX: Select current day with force booking check-in to start on a different day FIX: Prices to not change in invoice details for a confirmed booking FIX: Show "pay invoice in full" when booking with "instant booking" and 0 fee for deposit and service fee Update: style.css, my_media.css, wprentals.po Update: Plugins included to latest version Update: include in theme pack wprentals-child-po.zip to make the theme translation directly in child theme and not lose those files during u